- Auto Sensor-ing & Auto Direction, Control by A.I. (A&A) of all data aggregation destinations (cloud and server)
- The volume of data is already huge, which will increase explosively in the future mainly with IoT
- HW, SIM and DSP technologies enable A&A of data sources (that is, all things)
- There are so many assumed markets (Just one plant or large ship has tens of thousands of sensors)
- We will enter markets of edge boards, GW, routers and networking equipment
- Continuous monthly charging
- Continuous transactional charging
- Continuous auto charging for data processing
- Continuous charging by the processing module
- Contractual renewal rate of 98% or higher
- Basis of growth of 50% or more + Working on huge IoT business
- Independent system that does not belong to any groups
- Track records and core technology of OS development based on Linux kernel
- We are a maker that develops the server-dedicated Linux OS.
- We provide an “automatic operation service” led by our engineers who have been involved in the OS development.
- Our engineers, who can isolate faults in all layers from OS to application, provide high value-added system monitoring and management services.
- Sharing various operational knowledge
- All of our staff members share knowledge accumulated from the operation of hundreds of services and thousands of servers.
- Automatic operation + 24/7 manned operation service provided by our engineers
- All of our engineers are full-time employees, providing services in three shifts around the clock.
Server, cloud and IoT gateway auto monitoring and auto troubleshooting
- Operational know-how of 550 companies/15,000 nodes
- Track records and experience with various types of troubleshooting (quick report, response and cause investigation)
- Technological competence as an OS distributor
Server, cloud and IoT gateway auto maintenance
- Middleware building/setting change/tuning
- Redundant configuration technology and fault recovery/operational knowledge (Active/Standby, Master/Slave, MHA)
- Building and setting change of network devices (firewall, load balancer, switches, etc.)